Fast Link provides safe, consistent and professional taxi services. The below given Terms and Conditions are applied to the hirer of the taxi cab, proposed to secure the rights of the company and the customers. By booking a taxi service from Fast Link, you automatically agree to all the Terms and Conditions.
- The Passengers are not allowed to smoke, drink or eat in the cab.
- The Hirer is responsible for the conduct of all the Passengers.
- It’s advisable for the children to behave in an appropriate manner.
- The Passengers must not adapt an abusive or threatening behavior, whatever the circumstances might be.
- Seat belts should be worn by all the Passengers for safety purposes.
- The Company will do their best to avoid any arrival delays. Arrival delays due to consequential or actual or financial loss are not the responsibility of the Company.
- If the Hirer hasn’t mentioned a specific route, the most suitable route will be used by the driver.
- The Passengers will be responsible for their personal property and luggage.
- All the vehicles are properly maintained and serviced but in case, the vehicle has an unlucky breakdown, the Company will not be held responsible.
- All incurred car parking’s and tolls should be paid by the Customer.
- The Passengers shall pay for the Airport parking charges given the fact that due to numerous security measures and subsequent delays, it might take time for the Passengers to reach their pick-up spot.
- The Company will not carry any more passengers than its licensing or insurance allows.
- No additional charges will be made in case of delayed flight arrivals.
Your statutory rights can’t be affected in any way due these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions anytime, without a specific notice.